Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A New Blog!


Spring is approaching here in Michigan so it is the perfect time to start a blog! Clients and friends always ask what is going on behind the scenes so I will be using this blog to share with everyone.

The first picture and story I wanted to share was about the football player cake. As a cake designer, I don't often get to see the "after" when a cake is cut and served. But in this case I was able to capture an "after" photo, where you can see the insides of this 2-foot-tall University of Michigan football player.

I was so excited to be using the armature created by one of my favorite colleagues and mentors, Bronwen Weber. Bronwen and her partner Francois have packaged an amazing series of cake armatures called Cake Study. You can buy your own here.

Happy almost spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment